10.17.2010

Distorted Memory UPDATE


After coming across several forum, last fm, myspace. and facebook posts regarding a new Distorted Memory album I think now is the time to make some clear announcements.
The second album titled "Swallowing the Sun" is VERY near to completion. I need one more night in the studio to finalize some vocals and to record some guest vocalists then with a final vocal mixdown it will be complete and ready for master. This album will not be mastered in Germany as the last one, and most NoiTekk releases are, but will be mastered locally so I can be involved in the process since I am anal retentive about quality.
I would love to give you a specific release date, but anyone who has worked with or followed NoiTekk knows this is impossible. All I can say is that it will be finished and ready for mastering in one week. After that though it could take months to get pressed.
It's been a long time since the debut, and this release has taken much longer than I had planned but I am very excited about it.
I will keep you guys posted with further news as it comes. Spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeremy,
    I'm very excited your next album is almost ready! Burning Heaven was perfect from the start to the end, I can't wait to hear the new one!

    ReplyDelete